Types of Data Collected
While using Our Service, We may ask You to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email Address
- Full Name
- Usage Data
Usage Data is collected automatically when using our websites or apps. We DO NOT directly participate in any ad tracking or selling of personal information.
We collect a unique push notification token from our app. This data is anonymized and only used internally for sending push notifications to our congregants
- Any data we store goes through Planning Center. Planning Center services we use:
- SendGrid By Twilio is used to send transactional emails from our sites or apps to members of Covenant's Staff or Congregation
Use of Your Personal Data
Covenant Church may use Personal Data for the followign purposes:
- To provide and maintain our services, including to monitor the usage of our services.
- To manage Your Account: to manage Your registration as a user of the Service. The Personal Data You provide can give You access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to You as a registered user.
- To contact You: To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application's push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To provide You with news and general information about services and events.
- To manage Your requests To attend and manage Your requests to Us.
Retention of Your Personal Data
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
Under certain circumstances, Covenant Church may be required to disclose Your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Other legal requirements
Covenant Church may disclose Your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public
- Protect against legal liability
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.